There are many types of dermal fillers on the market these days but we only use synthetically produced non-animal products consisting of hyaluronic acid which is a natural chemical constituent of the skin. The effects last up to 12 months.
As we age, skin loses its natural hyaluronic acid , leading to a loss of volume, the formation of wrinkles, sagging and reduced hydration and support.
Dermal fillers replace the lost hyaluronic acid, revitalising and adding volume to the skin to, instantly reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles for a natural, ‘lifted’ appearance.
- Dermal Filler treatments offer patients a wide range of benefits, including a more youthful appearance.
- This treatment can be used to fill minor to moderate lines and wrinkles and is especially effective around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- When used as a lip enhancement product, it can lend volume and definition to lips, producing a sensual, more pronounced pout.
- The treatment can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look.
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.